CHAS approved, Foremans Tree Specialists Ltd have the correct training, equipment and insurance to provide a broad range of site clearance, scrub removal and vegetation management services in West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire and across the South East.
Our highly proficient team of qualified tree surgeons and arborists are passionate about what they do, completing all tasks to the highest standard while adhering to strict health and safety protocols.
We have made a significant investment in the latest tools, machinery, and vehicles to undertake vegetation management projects of any size, type or complexity.
As a company, we have decided to utilise machinery such as diggers and mulchers to mechanise labour-intensive tasks. Mechanisation improves the safety of our workforce and increases our ability to work to tight budgets and short deadlines.
We cater to the demands of private and commercial clients across many sectors, including country estates, landowners, housebuilders, developers, civil engineers, utilities, woodland trusts, councils and other government bodies, to name just a few.
At Foremans Tree Specialists Ltd, we understand the need for extensive planning before commencing any scrub removal or vegetation management project. With that in mind, we are delighted to offer a free site visit and consultations to discuss your needs and provide any required paperwork, including reports, risk assessments and detailed method statements. For sensitive areas such as SSSI’s, we can also arrange biodiversity studies from qualified ecological consultants.
With many years of experience, we have acquired the expertise to tackle tree clearance and vegetation removal tasks in some of the most challenging locations. From tree clearances in rivers, lakes and watercourses to mulching on steep embankments next to roads and highways. Our reliable staff will draw upon their extensive practical knowledge to offer the most suitable solutions for your arboricultural problem.
Please take the time to look through just a few of the site clearance, land clearance, scrub removal and vegetation management services we provide, and if you require anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Our Vegetation Clearance and Tree Felling/Removal services include:
- Application for felling licenses and other necessary permissions.
- Mechanical tree removal, scrub removal and vegetation clearance using diggers/excavators, tree shears, flails, harvesters, mulching and stump grinder heads. We also utilise whole tree chippers and remote-controlled machinery such as stump grinders and robotic mulchers, which are ideal for steep embankments.
- Vegetation removal and tree clearance work in environmentally sensitive areas.
- Manual tree removal and vegetation clearance using chainsaws, brush cutters, strimmers, pedestrian stump grinders and mulchers.
- The sectional felling/dismantlement of large and windblown trees
- Rope access operations for manual vegetation clearance on steep inclines, buildings and monuments.
- Rhododendron control solutions, including the initial rhododendron removal and the required follow up work.
- Pesticide spraying and eco-plugging.
Some of the Tree and Vegetation Maintenance Services we can offer include but are not limited to:
For more information on our scrub clearance and vegetation management services, or arrange a free no-obligation quotation, contact Foremans Tree Specialists Ltd today. Our friendly and educated staff will be more than happy to assist in any way they can. We primarily provide our expert vegetation management services in Horsham, Crawley, Chichester, West Sussex, Surrey, and Hampshire, although we will gladly travel throughout the UK depending on the size and timescales of the project.